For the past 3 months or so I have not been actively blogging, so when I got to know that Jack from Jackbamford.com has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award, it was a sweet surprise for me. Thank you Jack!
It gives motivation and feels like a nice pat on the back to get nominated for blogger awards. It is really exciting to know that people are reading my blog and they like it too.
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a peer-recognition award, where bloggers can nominate the bloggers who are super creative, inspire them to grow, and bring positivity to the blogging community.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 people and ask them 11 questions.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award image in your post.
Questions From Jack
So just as the rules stated Jack has asked me some questions and I know it’d be fun to answer those.
Aside from blogging, what is your favourite hobby?
Reading books. Just throw me inside a room full of books and I won’t disturb you for hours. From the day I remember my hobby was reading comics and children stories. Nowadays I read novels and epic fantasies.
Do you consider yourself successful in what you do, or do you want to be more?
I just finished my final exams. So that’s a success. I hope I’d be successful in whatever path I choose ahead. As far as blogging is concerned I still need to improve a lot. I need to be a lot more consistent for that
Do you have any tattoos, if so, how many and where?
Nope. No tattoos.
iPhone or Android?
Android. I’ve never used an iPhone yet.
What is your favourite food to cook?
I enjoy cooking a lot. The most favourite food to cook would be a Biryani. And it would be my most favourite food to eat too. I don’t care how much time takes whatsoever, when you eat it, it’s worth the time.
What is your favourite all-time movie?
Ice Age. It may sound childish but I feel like it’s a wonderful movie. I feel satisfied every single time I finish watching the movie. So it’s Ice Age for me all the 4 movies
If you could get on a plane tomorrow and go anywhere, where would you go?
London. Kings cross station. I am a potterhead so I’d love to visit the place where the magical journey began.
Given the choice, would you take infinite wealth or infinite happiness?
Infinite happiness! I am someone who believes happiness is the key to success. If a person is content with himself then he can conquer the world.
If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
A superpower that will make me a witch and help me go to Hogwarts.
What do you want to achieve in 2021?
As far as blogging is concerned I want to double the results I am seeing right now. And do whatever I do, to the best of my abilities.
My sunshine blogger award nominations
I nominate few amazing bloggers for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
- Sara from minority1money
- Ms.Tee from everybloggingthing
- Cindy Moore from cindygoesbeyond
- Kelsea from plantcenteredhealing
- Sumeet from writingmyheartout
- Amber Page from theunpredictedpage
- Helen from crispyconfessions
- Pooja Ranavat from fashionaminoo
- Simone from beautymone
- Maddie from mindthegapgraduates
- Lu from lucianacouto
Question for nominees.
- Have you cooked something creative or unusual?
- What is your favourite social media?
- What makes you proud of yourself?
- Your favourite motivational quote
- What is your goals for 2021?
- Favourite cartoon from childhood
- What is your favourite pet peeve?
- Who is your favourite character from your favourite movie or show?
- Your choice for an amazing breakfast
- What is something (other than mobile phone) you use everyday and is super helpful?
- Which book would you name the best book you have read?
I hope the nominees will enjoy answering my questions. Once again a big thanks to Jack for nominating me!
Loads of love,