Let’s state the obvious first: Finding passion is hard
If anyone told they know what their calling is within a few moments, either they are lying or they are a superhero who gets cryptic messages from aliens.
It doesn’t matter whether you are trying to find out what your dream job is or you are trying to find that one thing that will make you feel at home and at peace, finding passion is tough.
Singing “Show yourself” like Elsa won’t work either. You’ll have to think, analyse and question yourself a lot to find out what you really love.
Lucky for you, here are few of those questions for you to jumpstart from
- What skills come to you naturally?
- What makes you come alive?
- What is stopping you from your dream life?
- If you don’t have a single problem in life, what would you do?
- What are your interests?
- Which activity makes you feel like you are in the bliss zone?
Be loud about the things that are important to youKaren Walrond
- What things did you truly enjoy today?
- What does passion mean to you?
- What do you daydream about?
- What activity makes you lose track of time?
- What did you love to do as a child?
- What would you love to do on a daily basis?
- What is something you feel like you are suppressing for others?
- When you procrastinate, what do you do instead?
- What new skills do you want to learn?
- What are you really good at?
- What kind of legacy do you want to leave behind?
- How do you spend your time?
- What do you think you are born for?
- Who do you envy the most?
- What is something that makes you forget about everything?
- What is a minor change that will have a major impact in your life?
- What would you do even at free of cost?
- When do you feel a confidence surging inside you?
- What is common in the compliments you get?
- What is something that excites you but you are afraid to do?
- Who are your role models?
- What would you do differently if you had to start over your life?
- What is that one topic you can keep on
- talking about?
- Which day wasn’t some special day but was most memorable?
- What is a topic that you can rant about non stop?
- What makes you feel super confident or like you have accomplished something great?
- What problems would you like to solve?
- What do your friends say you love too much?
- If you have no other problems, what will you do?
- If you knew you wouldn’t fail, what would you do?
- What makes you feel drained and tired?
You might also like: How to do things you don’t want to do?
- What do you want to learn about more and more?
- What topic do you have knowledge about more than the average person?
- When you picture your future, what do you see yourself doing?
- What is one thing others have achieved makes you feel jealous?
- If you have only one more year to live, how would utilize that time?
- What is a long term goal of yours that you are looking forward to achieve?
- If you can design your ideal work day, how would it be?
- What do you think your passion would be?
A total of 30+ printables that make it possible for you to make life look like a cakewalk. isn’t that the dream? <3